Sex, Love and Rock n Roll Radio

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dirty Talk...Article I wrote for Lip Service Webzine

Talking The Talk
So you’ve got this new sweetie and you are wondering how to please him/her in bed? Or maybe you two have been together for a million years but geez, the sex just seems so monotonous, and just seems to lag. Well, I’m here to talk to you about the importance of sexy talk, dirty talk and of basically just talking the talk.

Sure, there are a million ways and a million of ideas of how you should spice up your life in the bedroom, how you should dress, what toys you should buy, and a million answers to your questions, how do I please my partner in bed? But talking dirty is one of the oldest, easiest, sexiest, kinkiest and quickest ways to bring your partner to the maximum density of arousal.

Well, that just spoils the moment. WHAT?!? Are you kidding me? If I could tell you how many times I heard that…. WRONG, let me let you in on a little dirty secret. There is nothing worse than silence. You think those ooohs, and aaahs are enough? Nope, sisters and brothers, if you want to really get yourself and your partner off you need to speak up. Sure, coyness is cute for a while, but if you really want to knock the socks off then speak up.

Speaking up can come in many forms too. I have broken them down into categories for ease of understanding.

First of all, there is what I call sexy talk. This is saying things that are sweet, yummy and desirable and let your partner know that you think of them not just as the wonderful and fabulous person that they are, but that you desire them, want to kiss them, smell them, take off their clothes, etc... Sending them text messages throughout the day “I’m thinking about kissing your ______ (name body part here),” or “I’m touching myself thinking about you,” I don’t really care what it says, but letting your partner know throughout your hectic and busy days filled with annoying co-workers and deadlines and you are still able to think about them being sexy, is a turn on. Not just “I miss u,” or “I love u” but “I want 2 x u,” “I want 2 rip ur clothes off,” “get home so I can fuck u.” You know what I am saying. See the thing about this kind of talk throughout the day is that it in and of itself is a form of foreplay. It not only lets your partner know you desire them and think about them, tt gets you and your partner thinking sexy, thinking dirty so when you two finally see each other, guess what? All this pressure has already built up, and you find yourself in the throes of passion and you haven’t even touched one another.


And there is more to come. No pun intended, but now that you are in each other’s presence and you really need to turn up the heat just a few sexy words and dirty phrases can really kick the moment into high gear. This is what I call dirty talk. Saying things like, “I want to feel you inside of me,” or “I want you to cum on my cock,” “You’re driving me crazy,” seriously (and no laughing either!) this makes your partner 1) feel desired and 2) is music to the ears, the only problem you might encounter is arousal, erections, orgasms and ejaculations….

The third very important aspect of all this talk talk talk, is communication. How can your partner please you properly if you don’t tell them what you want, need and like? It’s all communication, telling your partner where to put his/her hand, how you like it, to go faster or slower, are all forms of sexy talk and dirty talk too, except that this type of tlalk also serves the purpose of letting your partner know what to do. Sex isn’t a science, it’s an art. And, what better show off your creativity than to let your partner in on the unique ways in which to please you.

To Get More Satisfaction out of your Relationships and Sex Life
Visit Mou Wilson, A Los Angeles Sex Therapist at Los Angeles Sex Therapy