Sex, Love and Rock n Roll Radio

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hot For Mom- A Letter from Samuel

Hi Ms. Wilson, well I'm 25, attractive and in great shape. But I've had sexual feelings for my mother since I was around 18. She is single now (my parents separated and I chose to live with her). She is an attractive woman herself and at 42 is in great shape. I know I shouldn't have these feelings. But I haven't tried to stop them because it feels so good. I'm very outgoing and like to look for a substitute to help. But I tend to find it makes me want her more. I'm not sure it's a healthy fantasy. It is sexually to me because I get off on it so much. I've slept with a few older women because of it. I've even thought about seeing somebody to role play it. But maybe that's taking it too far? But it might help too. Your view on this would really help! Samuel

Samuel,
Well, generally speaking "doing it more to get it out of your system" won't work. The more you do it, the deeper you will get and the harder it will be get over it and out of it. If you really want to get over it you need to focus on other aspects of your sexuality, find other things which you find attractive, sexy and hot and focus on those, even if they are not quite as tantalizing as your mother you might have to develop a new passion, or desire (or several others).

Part of the reason, you should also remember, that you have fantasies about your mother is because this is a natural part of sexual development. Your mother was the first person around when you began to develop your sexual self. She's relatively young and also in great shape. As a male, you are in your sexual prime. At your age, you are a walking hormone and hard on, and the fact that you cannot have sex with your mother, that it is totally forbidden and prohibited: What a turn on! Because as a society we are raised to think of sex as dirty and unmentionable we are even more so turned on by the unspoken and unspeakable. This too shall pass in intensity, although may never truly go away. In some sense you must learn to deal with these so they don't become overbearing intense obsessions in your life. A little bit of fantasy play with the taboo stuff can be healthy and fun.
Hope this helps,

Ms. Wilson