Sex, Love and Rock n Roll Radio

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March Madness....

It's been a busy month in the world of Los Angeles Sex Therapy. I am not sure if it's the post Valentine's Day blues, but I have a sneaking suspicion that around this time of year, in a city which promotes couple hood, via the big screen but also promotes single hood, nightlife, sexuality and freedom, it's no wonder many are in a conundrum. The truth, you can have it all, you can have what you want, which is why I am here, to help you understand how to balance it all, know what you want, break down barriers and walls such as talking about sex, for starters, and then to make it all work. Visit my website for more info...

The March Newsletter came out on March 14th. Sorry I did not post it on here sooner. You can take a gander at it here. 

And my latest article for Good Therapy was about this phenomenon of ownership and blame in relationships. The key is to take responsibility for your role, and recognize it takes two to tango. Read the article here.



Public speaking/training mainly with students and interns. Last month, I spoke about building a private practice  at Secure Transitions, an agency that works with foster families a few weeks ago, and I did a talk on the importance of including talks about sex in your therapy, at Pepperdine University in Malibu just last week, I am available to speak at your facility or private event. Please email me at Mou@LASexTherapist.com if you're interested. Next week I will be speaking at IPSA, International Professional Surrogates Association, at one of their surrogate trainings. 


Finally, the movie Temples and Brothels is a project that is close to my heart, but takes a lot of time, effort and work, often times away from Los Angeles and my livelihood. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.