Sex, Love and Rock n Roll Radio

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

And the Sexxiness goes on...

I've got a bunch of other cool things brewing too.


I've teamed up with Shai Rotem, Surrogate Partner and we will be bringing you an ongoing series of workshops designed to enlighten your mind and body for a more sensual and sexual experience. Expect these in February of 2011.



And, have you ever considered hiring a Sex Therapist to speak at your bridal shower or bachelor-ette party? Want a more intellectually stimulating, informative and interesting way to spend your last days of single-hood, and learning about marital bliss romance sex till death do you part? My colleague and fellow sexologist Gila Shapiro, MFT and myself are teaming up to engage you and your gal pals minds with honest genuine sex talk to help you get the most of your sexuality as it grows and flourishes within your marriage! Enquire about this, email me: moushumighose@gmail.com


xoxo Mou